Directions to Parkers Restaurant
11131 Pulaski Hwy
White Marsh, Maryland
Phone: (410) 335-3663
Located just north of the Baltimore Beltway on US Route 40, Parkers is
extremely easy to get to.
- When coming from the south, take either I-95 or I-97 north to either
the Ft. McHenry Tunnel, the Harbor Tunnel, or the Key Bridge.
Follow any of these through and around to I-95 north.
- Take the very first exit (Exit 67A) past the Baltimore Beltway off
I-95 and go EAST towards Route 40. The signs say to "White Marsh"
- Go past the exit for Route 7 Phil Rd
- Take the very next RIGHT at the sign to Route 40. There is a
traffic light there. This will take you around to Route 40.
- Stay to the RIGHT and take US Route 40 east
- Go THROUGH the first traffic light at Ebinezer Rd.
- Parkers / Williamsburg Inn is 3500 feet (about 3/4 of a mile) up on
Directions from BelAir & Points North
- Take I-95 South to exit 74, Route 152
- Stay to the LEFT on the exit rame to go SOUTH on Route 152 (Mountain
Rd) towards Joppa
- Go 1/2 mile to US Route 40
- Turn RIGHT onto US Route 40 heading SOUTH
- Go approx 5 miles. Parkers will be on the left. You will
have to go past it and make a U-Turn to come back up to the parking lot.
(While it's certainly possible (and with fewer turns) to go straight up
US Route 40 from the Baltimore Beltway, there are a LOT of traffic lights.)
19359 Keymar Way
Gaithersburg, Md 20886-5003
(800) 470-0711 (Toll Free)
(301) 258-9382 (Local)
by Oracle Band